[mythtv-users] Nothing recorded from DVB-T

cal cal at graggrag.com
Sun Apr 6 04:19:09 UTC 2008

Andreas Bach Aaen wrote:
> [ ...]
>
> When you deleted your tuner setup and made a new one. Which option did
> you pick to map the channels with the existing ones?

Not sure what you mean by mapping channels with existing ones. If your
video source(s) and channels are in a healthy, wholesome state, all you
should have to do is add the card and connect it's input to the video
source. If not, then you're in for all that scanning and/or channels.conf
stuff. Meanwhile I've found and solved my problem, far too embarassing to
discuss here.

Cheers.