[mythtv-users] Mythtv on Fedora 8 x86_64 + PVR500

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 6 20:26:32 UTC 2008

It's easy...i've done it on Fed 8 for ages....

I've currently got 4 systems set up and am looking at adding a couple
of dvb-s2 slave
backends.

Compilation is 'pretty' straightforward if you've got 'nix experience
(i.e. you properly understand dependencies and the fedora repos - I
try to just use atrpms so I don't end up in repo hell!)

I must admit I generally stick to 32 bit compiles as there's no
benefit to 64 bit.