[mythtv-users] .21-fixes: LiveTV stops at programme transition (Ignoring livetv eof in decoder loop)

Tino Keitel tino.keitel at gmx.de
Sun Apr 6 19:21:17 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 04, 2008 at 20:05:41 +1100, Jon Whitear wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I'm running SVN 0.21-fixes, and have recently started having a problem
> with LiveTV: the video stops playing at a programme transition, and
> the logs look like this:-

Yeah, a long living issue. I already saw this with SVN trunk before
0.19, and still see this with 0.21-fixes. Once I opened a bug
(http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/2335/). It was claimed to be fixed,
but it raised again recently. Feel free to open a new ticket. I use
live TV too seldom to be a good candidate to debug this or verify a
possible fix. It used to hit me very often with a music video station
in my local DVB-T, but this has discontinued a long time ago.

Regards,
Tino