[mythtv-users] Weather maps in Mythweb

Harry Devine lifter89 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 7 02:35:39 UTC 2008

Nicolas Riendeau wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Harry Devine wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Nick!  I just looked at the link that you sent.  I don't mean to
>> sound dense, but I'm pretty new to SVN.  How do I apply this patch?  I'm
>> currently running 0.21-fixes from 3/4/08 via ATRPMs (installed via a YUM
>> update on Fedora).  I'm not really sure how to apply the patch.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Harry
>>

> Ok, look at your posts I tought you had compiled... That won't be a problem though as
>   the files are PHP and so are not compiled and only need to be modified to apply the
> fix.
>
> Let's say your web server root is
>
> /var/www/html
>
> and that you created/have a mythweb subdirectory in there you would do something like
> this:
>
> cd /var/www/html
> wget http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/raw-attachment/ticket/5171/weather_maps.diff
> patch -p1 < weather_maps.diff
> rm weather_maps.diff
>
> Essentially we go in the directory that contains the mythweb directory, download the
> diff file there, apply it and remove the diff file...
>
> Let me know if this work/doesn't work...
>
> Good luck!
>
> Nick

OK, I got the patch applied and restarted apache, but I still don't get
the maps to show up.  I get the following in my /var/log/httpd/error_log:

[Sun Apr 06 22:27:57 2008] [error] [client 192.168.1.102] Directory
index forbidden by Options directive: /var/www/html/mythweb/data/cache/,
referer: http://hjdmyth/mythweb/weather

That directory is owned by apache.apache.  Any ideas on what else I have
to change?

Thanks,
Harry