[mythtv-users] PVR 150 some channels not tuning in.

Mat Kyne matkyne at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 03:35:16 UTC 2008

My In-Laws MythTV box uses a PVR150 as it's only capture card. It is set up
receive it's signal from an antenna mounted on top of the roof. They told me
a few weeks ago that they were no longer able to tune in some channels (
most UHF). Well I went over there today to figure it out. Unplugging the
antenna from the card and attaching it to the TV, all the channels tune in
just fine. Checked for loose connections everywhere and found none. Next I
deleted all capture cards and video sources and ran the setup again. I was
able to scan for all the channels but when I tried to watch one of the
problematic channels but got nothing but snow. So now I'm scratching my
head? Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Just to be clear, I don't believe the source (antenna signal) is the problem
because the problematic channels work on the TV's tuner. Also These channels
used to work but one day stopped.