[mythtv-users] Mythweather Problem

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 13:34:35 UTC 2008

My mythweather package at least lets you configure the plugin --
http://archlinux.roomfullofmirrors.com/ . When I go to view the
weather status in the information center, though, I can't see anything
other than the mythweather logo and the box where the information
should be. If I view it through mythweb, then everything is okay. I'm
not sure if it is a problem with the package, the plugin, or my setup.

You might give my package a try and see if it works for you. I have
only had time to build the x86_64 version right now, but the PKGBUILD
should build an i686 version if that is what you need. You'll have to
build the perl-image-size package first though, if that is the case.

I don't think the package that was recently added to the official
repository meets all of the dependency requirements. And it probably
has an issue with perl running in taint mode.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59