[mythtv-users] giving up on securing mythweb

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Apr 7 18:21:46 UTC 2008

On 04/07/2008 01:42 PM, Gregg wrote:
> I have been trying to secure mythweb for weeks now, and whenever I
> enable it, it will default to wap.  If I disable it everything is
> normal.  I have tried to create a symbolic link to default named wap,
> but that does not work.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Enable it, then go to:

http://mymythhost/README

where you can read about:

Q: I've changed my theme to one that doesn't have a "settings" section.
Help!
A: Access any of the mythweb files and include RESET_THEME=yes among the URL
parameters (eg. http://my.mythweb.tld/settings?RESET_THEME=yes ). This
will reset your theme to Default, where you can readjust your settings as
needed.

Mike