[mythtv-users] Hauppauge HD-PVR pre-order site up and running

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Apr 7 18:37:54 UTC 2008

On 04/07/2008 01:04 PM, Bob Sully wrote:
> I ordered two of them this morning:
>
> http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/hd_pvr.html
>
> Can't wait to get it (they say early May); hopefully Linux (and therefore
> Myth) drivers will be available soon thereafter.

Though your thread isn't getting any love--everyone's posting in the
"Pre-sales open for HD-PVR" thread--I just wanted to say thanks for
actually including a link.  In 23 posts in the other thread, there's not
a single link to the page, and I don't feel like digging around through
the whole Hauppauge web site.  :)

Mike