[mythtv-users] Looking for Dual-Monitor Setup Suggestions

barbex barbex at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 19:22:17 UTC 2008

> My biggest concern with the setup in
> Mythtv is that there is something more to a dual DVI or VGA/DVI
> configuration than a monitor and TV-out over S-Video.

I don't think it is much of a difference for Xorg what kind of
connection you use. You just have to deal with the archaic editing of
the xorg.conf (Somebody please please make a gui for Xorg!).

You just have to decide if you want two separate screens, where only
the mouse can move from one screen to the other or if you use
something like twinview where you can move windows across the gap.