[mythtv-users] Embedded MythTV

KH Chai khchai at ceedtec.com
Tue Apr 8 02:58:29 UTC 2008

I saw this NXP810 platform - a high performance development for Set Top Box,
IPTV, and embedded media processing.  It has video decoders that support SD
and HD.  I might get an encoder for MPEG2 or MPEG4 through mini-PCI.  The
main board is supported by Linux Kernel 2.6.  I'm thinking of compressing
MythTV and try to cross-compile it to the platform.  It's going to be a lot
of work, but question is, would MythTV works this way?  Thanks.