[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase problem

shacky shacky83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 10:01:57 UTC 2008

Hi list!

I put myself in a jam using mythfilldatabase.
I taked some hours to insert all my about 500 channels in MythTV and
then run "mythfilldatabase --manual".
On each channel asked by mythfilldatabase I inserted the channel
number in MythTV as channel ID and channel number and I configured all
channels.
Then I ran "mythfilldatabase" and waited for the program information
to be downloaded.
I ran mythfrontend and I discovered a beautiful situation: no channel
was modified, but now I have two copies for each channel, one without
program listings and one with program listings, like this:

Channel "101", name "101" with correct program listings, and
Channel "101", name "RAI1" without program listings.

I made a screenshot:
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/5109/mythfrontendyx1.jpg .

What I mistaked?

Thank you very much!