[mythtv-users] No seektable

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 8 20:24:39 UTC 2008

Tim

A really quick and dirty fix....not recommended for long term storage.

Find an existing recording in your db that is about the same length as
the ones you want to watch.

Rename the existing 10xx_2008xxxxx.mpg file to add .orig to the
end......rename the old recording to the 10xx_2008xxx name above.
Then re-run mythcommflag to reset the seektable.  I'd then suggest
nuvexport the recording off into an avi.  Once you've done that for
all the old recordings rename the .orig file back to what it was and
re-run mythcommflag on it again.

Good luck.