[mythtv-users] Fwd: Trouble with MythTV tuning to ABC in Melbourne Australia (and slow :-)

Stephen Rosman mythtv.stephen at rosman.id.au
Tue Apr 8 22:33:35 UTC 2008

I sent this message a week ago to the mailing list but got a message
 that I'd sent a message to a subscriber only list and that I'd get
 a message back from the moderator saying whether it had been
 accepted.

 saying that it's subscribers only and I didn't get any message back.

 Not complaining - just saying.