[mythtv-users] mythcenter-wide theme OSD settings....some advice please.

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 9 16:22:43 UTC 2008

Hi

I'm looking at using mythtvosd and want to reposition the locations of
the scroll bar and the alert bar usually defined in osd.xml in the
theme.

However I'm confused as mythcenter-wide doesn't have any settings for
osd.xml therefore my assumption was that it would pick the values up
from defaultosd/osd.xml ?

I've had a quick look at mythtvosd source and realise it's trying to
find a container called news-scroller but can't find which one is
being used if you use the mythcenter-wide theme.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks and regards