[mythtv-users] giving up on securing mythweb

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 18:05:00 UTC 2008

>  Enable it, then go to:
>
>  http://mymythhost/README
>
>  where you can read about:
>
>  Q: I've changed my theme to one that doesn't have a "settings" section.
>  Help!
>  A: Access any of the mythweb files and include RESET_THEME=yes among the URL
>  parameters (eg. http://my.mythweb.tld/settings?RESET_THEME=yes ). This
>  will reset your theme to Default, where you can readjust your settings as
>  needed.
>
>  Mike

I have tried all of the above.  I get an error from mythweb
Error at /var/www/html/mythweb/modules/settings/handler.php, line 64:
require_once(modules/tv/tmpl/wap/set_channels.php)
[function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or
directory.

Again it works fine without password required.  It will only display wap.
I am stumped.  i do not know where else to look.  It wokred fine when
I used the trunk version of .21 from atrpms.