[mythtv-users] firewire/comcast/motorolla DHC3200

John Baab john.baab at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 18:33:23 UTC 2008

I have 2 DHC3200 in the Harrisburg PA area.  I have them daisy-chained, and
they both work painlessly in mythbuntu 8.04.  Our firewire priming script is
a bit out of date, so a new version is in the works for 0.21, but its all
still very usable in its current state.  My only complaint is that Comcast
is CCI'ing MusicHD and MojoHD on me, all the rest of my HD channels are
currently openend.