[mythtv-users] xbox xebian E images for mythtv 0.21

Chris L limmer21c at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 22:04:48 UTC 2008

Hi guys,

  First off many thanks to monkeypet!   I was trying to compile this over
three xboxes and it took so long that I gave up.  After downloading the 0.21
image I had the same black screen problem but after starting it up 4 or 5
times it finally started to boot.

  Unfortunately I have a new problem where the only thing that works is
watching LiveTV.  My recordings don't seem to playback, they go to black
screen for about 5 seconds and then come back to the "My recordings" menu.
But everything was working fine on this xbox using the 0.20.2 image.

Chris

I had the same problem. I just download and installed and when I try to