[mythtv-users] xbox xebian E images for mythtv 0.21

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 22:28:36 UTC 2008

On 4/9/08, Monkey Pet <monkeypet at gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris, I had this black screen issue also.  Can you check to make sure
>  your time on the xbox is sync'd with the time on the server.  My issue
>  was the timezones on the xbox.  I documented this on the wiki.

Here is a snippet from the wiki:

If you have trouble playing recorded shows, make sure the times are
sync'd properly to the master backend. Also make sure your timezones
are set right. Run tzconfig as root to setup your timezone. If you are
in the US, you might need to update your timezone information. I did
this by just copying the appropriate zoneinfo file from a system with
a later distribution.