[mythtv-users] Mythweather Problem

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Thu Apr 10 13:40:10 UTC 2008

Hey James.
Thanks for the answer.
Now I've played around with this for a while and still haven't got any
hope up a head.
I'm stranding also with your package at the same place as here:

So this is also both with a totally fresh install and also with the old.
I've tryed different themes - but everything is just like the link I
showed!!!
So any ideas about this

THanks