[mythtv-users] Tuner recomendation for trial system

allene222 nabble at oldpaloalto.com
Thu Apr 10 15:47:10 UTC 2008

I want to see if my P4-2.4G can do OTA HDTV.  I was thinking of an HDHR but a
little steep for a trial system in case it doesn't work out.  I do not need
QAM as this is an ATSC only system.  I see Air2PC cards on ebay for not much
and pvr-150s for somewhat more.

I have a large outdoor antenna with pre-amp and am about 40 miles from the
transmitter.  My projector is 720p.  My video card is a new eVGA 7200.

Anyone care to chime in and share their experiences.