[mythtv-users] segmentation fault in 21-fixes, libqt-mt.so.3

ikke ikke at iki.fi
Thu Apr 10 20:28:11 UTC 2008

Hei,

I recently updated my mythtv 21-fixes svn version from couple weeks
old to up to date. One major change for me was updated finnish
translations. Now it crashes if I try to enter livetv or press watch
recorded shows menu.

Any ideas what's the problem? As attachement there is backtrace of
debug build, and here is some system info:

Up to date ubuntu Gutsy
Svn build now

Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 17013M
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-21-fixes
Library API      : 0.21.20080304-1
Network Protocol : 40
Options compiled in:
 linux debug using_alsa using_backend using_dvb using_firewire
using_frontend using_lirc using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv
using_xvmc using_xvmcw using_xvmc_vld using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads
using_libavc_5_3

Only modifications  to svn are:

configure script test error which is fixed in trunk (== -> = near
xvmcnvidia lines)
contrib/icons/fi_icons_xmltvids/lookup.txt updated
mythgallery/mythgallery/constants.h some more video types added