[mythtv-users] Hauppage WinTV Remote button mapping Problems

Samuel Mukoti samuelmukoti at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 14:14:15 UTC 2008

Hi,

I installed MythBuntu 7.10 thinking thats the easiest way to setup a Myth box for my friend..

I like used the MythCenter to setup the remote-controll config:

The TV card used the lirc_i2c modules, its not the PVR model.  The remote works - somewhat.. i think it doesnt even need LIRC, but it sucks!

Only arrow buttons work (the D-Pad), not much else..

Can someone whose setup a similar remote help.. I'm of the understanding that one could configure .xmodmaprc  or .lircrc but dont have a clue at the moment..

best regards,

Sam

http://mail.yahoo.com