[mythtv-users] MythTV Scanline Mode? Interlaced & Progressive default settings

Samuel Mukoti samuelmukoti at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 14:24:21 UTC 2008

Hi,

Been looking through docs & mailing-lists etc for info on how to set defaults on scan line-mode. I've connected my 32in TV to my mythbox with a VGA/DVI connector.  all is cool except that every time i select "watch tv" from the menu, myth doesn't seem to detect the correct scan mode, and i have to set it manually to "progressive" instead of "interlaced" is there a way i can set that option as default?

thanx,

Sam

http://mail.yahoo.com