[mythtv-users] myth.rebuilddatabase.pl crashes

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Sat Apr 12 18:42:46 UTC 2008

On Apr 12, 2008, at 11:28 AM, Mache Creeger wrote:

> In am running the most recent version of Fedora 8 and am trying to
> use your script to recover my mythconverg database. When I try to
> execute I get: Can't locate Time/Format.pm in @INC
>
> I found and loaded this
> rpm:
> ftp://ftp.pbone.net/mirror/reb00t.com/fedora/8/perl/perl-Time-Format-1.02-2.n0i.8.fc7.noarch.rpm
>
> and still was unable to get past the bug.

It's not a bug. You haven't installed Time::Format correctly if you're
still getting the same error message.
It's probably easier to use cpan to install.
Typically:
cpan (you likely need to be root when you do this)
<walk through the setup wizard if you haven't done it before>
cpan> install Time::Format

-Brad