[mythtv-users] Need XvMC instalation instructions

allene222 nabble at oldpaloalto.com
Tue Apr 15 06:55:48 UTC 2008

I am using Mythbuntu but cannot find instructions for getting XvMC working.
I have a new nVidea 6200.  Nothing about XvMC in the Mythbuntu 7.10
Installation Manual.

The pause screen is blue and I take it that means no XvMC.  My CPU usage is
right at 100% so I need to get some of the decoding load off the CPU.

Can someone point me to some instructions???  I have spent the last hour and
a half looking...

Thanks,

Allen