[mythtv-users] Lost channels after dvb-t transport scan (UK)

Peter Dash pdash.mythtv at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 15 07:12:38 UTC 2008

>  The channels have now decided to come back on... not sure what
>  happened but all is well again.  On the subject of Hauppauge low
>  signal strength, do the nova-t 500's suffer the same problem as I;m
>  think of putting a couple of these in.

Glad it's all fine again. Not really sure about the Nova-T 500's, have
a look through the dvb mailing lists at gmane here:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.linux.drivers.dvb

You'll find plenty of talk about them that should lead somewhere.
Personally I've just switched to Avermedia usb sticks which have been
far less hassle.

Peter.