[mythtv-users] Recording schedule claiming conflict incorrectly

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Tue Apr 15 12:43:27 UTC 2008

> I have 2 tuners and since moving to 0.21 I have set them up to allow 2
> simultaneous recordings on each, so I should be able to record 4 programmes
> at a time. My recording schedule for Wed this week tells me that I have a
> conflict on one of my recordings even though there are only 2 other programs
> being recorded at that time.

A single tuner can only record more than one program when all the
programs are on the same multiplex. Are you sure your programs aren't
on 3 or 4 different multiplexes. In your specific setup, you would
need to have 2 channels on one multiplex and the other 2 channels on a
second multiplex. If they are on more than 2 multiplexes, they won't
all record. If 3 of them are on the same multiplex, one of those 3
wont record because you've only got 2 simultaneous recording per
tuner.

--
Ron