[mythtv-users] MythWeather grabber script for Australia (for 0.21)

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 13:27:01 UTC 2008

For Aussies, I have created a MythWeather grabber which has locations all
around Australia in it. The grabber supports current conditions as well as 3
day and 6 date forecasts (the default BBC grabber only provides current and
3 days).

You can get it from http://www.oaklands.aust.com/mythtv/AUSWEA.tgz. Download
it and untar it into /usr/share/mythtv/mythweather/scripts/auswea (depending
on your setup - I think if you're on SVN you may need to install it under
/usr/local/).

Let me have know if you have any issues. It's a bit of a hack as I don't
really know what I'm doing in perl, but it seems to work for me.

Regards,
Phill