[mythtv-users] Weird stuff going on with recording schedules / MythWeb(?)

Wes Hardaker wjhns176 at hardakers.net
Tue Apr 15 14:53:54 UTC 2008

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 07:11:09 -0700, Wes Hardaker <wjhns176 at hardakers.net> said:

WH> But the even odder thing is that the recently finished job queue shows a
WH> bunch of "recently ended jobs" from all over the place, time wise.

So, it just added a bunch more stuff to the job list (and some more
space just freed up as well).

Looking at the job list now, there are a few new jobs listed with random
dates (one from 4/1 flag, 3/15 flag, 2/7 export and 4/3 transcode in
that order) AND AND AND the last ones yet to process (which I didn't
notice last time) says "Queued via MythWeb" on them on the javascript
popup.

I have done *nothing* in MythWeb that would trigger these (and in fact,
I certainly wouldn't have transcoded the one marked transcode, and some
of the flagging shows are shows I don't have set to do flagging in the
first place since they're PBS shows).

The only thing I did was browse the list of shows.

Something is definitely seriously broken with mythweb.  I wonder what it
deleted...  That's what really worries me.  I'm sure something.
(multiple somethings).