[mythtv-users] Weird stuff going on with recording schedules/ MythWeb(?)

Wes Hardaker wjhns176 at hardakers.net
Tue Apr 15 16:16:07 UTC 2008

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:34:27 -0600, "Henry A Harper III" <hah at alumni.rice.edu> said:

HAH> Is it possible that the "something broken" in *your* mythweb is that it's
HAH> accessible from the internet and you had a visit from a search spider that
HAH> followed lots of fun links to delete and transcode?

asnoehtuaintd,tndh@  2#$@#$@#$@#$@#$!~!!!!!!!!!!

Yep.  The upgrade to .21 replaced the apache conf file and removed the
password protection lines I had put in it.  Grumble.

Oh holy drat.  And other words.

At least the access logs show only that.  Now I need to figure out where
the got the site name from in the first place!

I'd suggest myth should distribute a robots.txt file as well that
prohibits searching.