[mythtv-users] How do I completely reset mythmusic database structure?

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 12:38:50 UTC 2008

Nick, et al.

Now that I have my mythmusic running, it seg faults every time I run a
scan.  It happens right around 30% or so of my library, and kills
mythfrontend.  I tried running "mythfrontend -v media" but it wouldn't show
me the guilty file just the backtrace of the resulting seg fault.  Is there
some way to make mythmusic print to screen every file it finds before it
adds the information to the database?  Other than the segfault during
scanning it appears to work.

Thanks again,
-Greg