[mythtv-users] mplayer sound problem

Lord Darkhelmet lord_darkhelmet at accesscomm.ca
Wed Apr 16 21:49:42 UTC 2008

Thanks,  but did not work.  The audio file in the video is a DTS 6
channel.  Mplayer is using ffdca to decode:

Opening audio decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg/libavcodec audio decoders
AUDIO: 48000 Hz, 6 ch, s16le, 128.0 kbit/2.78% (ratio: 16000->576000)
Selected audio codec: [ffdca] afm: ffmpeg (FFmpeg DTS)

I tried a couple videos with Dolby Digital 6 channel audio and they seem
to down mix to stereo just fine.   I wonder if is a problem with my
installed codec ?

Thanks.