[mythtv-users] Problems playing file from HD PVR

Edward Hughes IV echughesiv at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 12:29:52 UTC 2008

> Do you have Twinview turned on? This just kills your CPU.
>
> Maybe OpenGL is not working. I have in playback settings Enable OPENGL
> and realtime. I know when I first set up Myth I had my CPU saturating,
> and I have an AMD64X2 and GEForce 7050PV (on MB).

Do your frontend logs indicate that OpenGL is being used?  I have a 7050PV
(Abit AN-M2HD) board
and I've had no luck with the OpenGL video.

I have a BE-2300 low power processor and it is more than enough to do HD
with the ffmpeg standard
library.  I was just wondering about the OpenGL because I had tried to get
it to work and had no luck.

-Edward