[mythtv-users] slow mythweb?

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Sat Apr 19 11:39:28 UTC 2008

Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> After setting up my box with the 3 custom schedules to record all three
> Dutch national public TV channels, I notice that the mythweb response is
> slow. It takes much more than 20 seconds to save a Schedule, etc.

Sometimes, when clicking on the backend status, I get after a while:

Error at /var/www/html/mythweb/modules/status/handler.php, line 29:
file_get_contents(http://127.0.0.1:6544) [function.file-get-contents]:
failed to open stream: HTTP request failed!

Error at /var/www/html/mythweb/modules/_shared/tmpl/default/header.php,
line 16:
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/mythweb/includes/errors.php:118)

Any idea what is happening?
Same load, same machine as previous email.

Kind regards,
Udo