[mythtv-users] Missing Dependency: libmp4ff.so.0()(64bit) is needed by package mythmusic

Rick Bilonick rab at nauticom.net
Sun Apr 20 03:14:46 UTC 2008

I'm running Fedora 8 on a 64-bit Athlon system and I'm trying to install
the rpm's from ATrpm repository. Fedora 8 is current (every update has
been installed). I get the following error from yum (via yumex):

Missing Dependency: libmp4ff.so.0()(64bit) is needed by package
mythmusic

This file is from faad2 yet faad2 is installed.

Any idea on how to fix this so mythtv can be installed?

Rick B.