[mythtv-users] Infuriating: Digital channels switching around

stefan_jones at comcast.net stefan_jones at comcast.net
Sun Apr 20 05:11:42 UTC 2008

After a day of fiddling about with a new (from the thrift store) digital receiver, hooking my mythbox to it and testing it out by watching a few programs in thumping brilliant sound, I switched to watching plain old live TV.

I turned on 2_1, the HD mirror of ABC TV, and instead of a Harry Potter movie found Law & Order.

8_1 (the NBC HD mirror) and 2_1 had switched!

Has anyone else run into this? Are these changes permanent?

--
http://home.comcast.net/~stefan_jones