[mythtv-users] debian multimedia.org deb problem

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Mon Apr 21 23:25:10 UTC 2008

I've installed the latest and greatest from debian_multimedia.org.
Everything works fine, expect I keep getting this error:

Setting up mythtv-common (0.21-0.12) ...
dpkg: error processing mythtv-common (--configure):

Everything works fine, but I now get these errors every time I try to use
apt-get/dpkg/etc.

I've tried various settings but I can't get any more information about
this mysterious error exit status and the reason why it's showing up.

--
Windows is like a canary in a coal mine, it's the first thing to die on
your network.