[mythtv-users] DVB-T & LATM HE-AAC

Paul Kendall paul at kcbbs.gen.nz
Tue Apr 22 04:26:48 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm in New Zealand and am working on getting DVB-T working here.

I have updated my 0.21-fixes branch with the latest ffmpeg (what a mission
that was). But, it is all working ok for 576i, 720p and 1080i.

I have updated my faad2 with the LATM patches and rebuilt.

My problem now is that I get the image up, but then I get this output ad
infinitum.

2008-04-22 15:50:21.645 NVP::AddAudioData():p1: Audio buffer overflow, audio
data lost!
2008-04-22 15:50:21.645 [mpeg4aac @ 0xb72c9230]faac: frame decoding failed:
Gain control not yet implemented

Does anyone have any insight? This seems to be my last hurdle to having DVB-T
working for NZ.

Cheers,
Paul