[mythtv-users] Recordings off 1 Hour

Thom Paine painethom at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 00:35:49 UTC 2008

My box has been working like a champ for so long, that I haven't had
to touch it. Today I just noticed that the recordings are off by an
hour. I thought it might have had something to do with the time
switchover, but it looks like everything is in order.

I'm running FC6. I tried a yum update tzdata but there didn't seem to
be any updates. I'm not sure how long this has been going on for,
maybe 2 or 3 weeks.

I tried the forums, but it looks like my tzdata is ok, and we are past
the 'old dst' time anyways.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

--