[mythtv-users] Cannot tune to Crystal Palace Mux 2!

Dave Pearson lists at netsalve.com
Wed Apr 23 06:15:27 UTC 2008

I have been running mythtv with a pair of DBV tuners for a couple of
years now and have never had any serious problems until now. A week ago
or so I decided to rescan for new/changed channels and as a result I now
lo longer have any of the channels on Mux 2 of the Crystal Palace
Transmitter (ITV, ITV2, Channel 4 (no My Name is Earl!) etc.).

I would like to try and get the channels from the Hannington
transmitter, but I don't know what frequencies I should use for this,
can anyone help?

Regards,
Dave.