[mythtv-users] Deleting record rules

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 16:18:32 UTC 2008

On 24/04/2008, Ron Moody <ronmoody at gmail.com> wrote:
> How do I delete record rules? I'd like to clear them out and start with a
> clean slate. I can find how to modify and ignore them, but not how to delete
> them.

If you are happy editing rules, just set the rule to 'Do Not Record'
and it will be deleted once you save it.

To delete recording rules without editing them, you can use the Main
Menu -> Manage Recordings -> Set Priorities page (not sure which of
these is the 'real' intended way) and use the menu option.

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/