[mythtv-users] Standard way to give real names to recording file names?

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Fri Apr 25 11:57:38 UTC 2008

>  Make sure you specify the --link argument, though.  Otherwise, you're on your
>  own with the problems that can occur when you actually rename the files.

I've seen this mentioned several times. If running it without the
--link parameter is so bad, shouldn't the default for the script be to
assume the --link parameter unless something like a --nolink parameter
is given? Seems like a terrible idea to have a script that gives the
typically undesirable result by default.

--
Ron