[mythtv-users] FFWD in mythmusic skips to beginning

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Fri Apr 25 12:14:23 UTC 2008

> When I rewind in mythmusic, it properly skips backward in the song in
>  small increments.  When I fast forward, it skips back to the beginning
>  of the song.  I know my button is mapped correctly because I have
>  checked it and changed it several times, and it always makes the fast
>  forward icon light up.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Does it happen every time or just occasionally? I've had a few
instance where when I'm holdling down FF through a very long song,
after skipping through several minutes it suddenly jumps back to the
beginning. Never quite figured out why it does it. I tried to figure
out a way to reproduce it so I could file a bug report, and test, but
it just happens on its own at random. You could still file a bug
report if you want. It's just the programmer in me that hates filing
them for un-reproducible bugs.

--
Ron