[mythtv-users] Directv vs Dish

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Fri Apr 25 14:38:53 UTC 2008

all channels yes. I dont currently have hbo/sho/etc but I did
for a few months for free when I started and yes they came across
the firewire unencrypted and in HD.
mythtv cant control the box enough to do like PPV and such but it
changes channels nicely so I can record anything else and do quite
regularly.

"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
--
Steve Heistand
steve at heistand.org