[mythtv-users] Directv vs Dish

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Fri Apr 25 14:47:59 UTC 2008

quite possibly yes, but I had seen some talk that cable
providers (not satellite goons though) were required by the FCC
to have an active firewire output. perhaps not turned on by default
and they may make you go through a few hoops to get it on but
it was required to be able to be turned on.
its one of those gift horse/mouth things so I dont question :)