[mythtv-users] Comcast do it all MythBox...

Eric C runericrun at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 21:20:50 UTC 2008

Got it!  It's mostly cleared up for me, now.

So at this point, all I need is something to change channels... which it
seems the IR Blasters come with it.

For some reason I found the PVR-150 earlier but now I can't find it, but
there's an HVR-1600....

At this point, the HVR-1600 question is probably the only last one I have.
Funny how it'll put the audio with the video when I'm inputting video on the
card, and audio on my sound card.