[mythtv-users] Current/Soon programmes become "Not Listed"

jonny Linux jonnylinux at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 14:24:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm using MythTV 0.21 DVB-T in the UK with the Radio Times grabber for most
channels, and EIT for some others. With the channels that have the
radiotimes grabber, I have useonairguide set to off.

Sometimes I notice if I go to the program guide and decide to record a
programme that is either already in progress or about to start within the
next hour, after pressing the R button, the status of the program turns to
"Not Listed". This is very irritating, because I have to set a manual
schedule (or if its already in progress I can go to LiveTV and press R from
there). At a guess its because the name or details of the programme have
been updated since the program guide was loaded, but that doesn't make sense
because the EIT is off for that channel and I'm not currently running
mythfilldatabase.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Thanks,

Jonny