[mythtv-users] DViCO Dual Digital 4/ mythtv 0.21

linux at finalfiler.com linux at finalfiler.com
Sun Apr 27 00:01:46 UTC 2008

Hi

I'm using MythBuntu Hardy. After years of trying it's the closest I've
got to having a mythbox that's more or less working. Currently two
ULTRAVIEW (DVICOs in disguise) PLUS cards are working fine.

I have a DViCO Dual Digital 4 that I tried to install using the
instructions here:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/DViCO_Dual_Digital_4

I failed spectacularly. The PC locked up on reboot and I had to restore
from an image.

So, should the DD4 work? If so, can I get some help. Hardware is AM2 X2/
NVIDIA based.

Thanks

The GuiGuy.