[mythtv-users] Audio up/down/mute don't work after upgrade

Joan Vallés joan.valles at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 06:51:22 UTC 2008

Hi James,

Same thing here, I've tried any combination of settings I could imagine and
I wasn't able to make it work. I also have MCP51 High Definition Audio, so
this might be the clue...

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 8:02 PM, James Cummings <
james+mythtv at cummingsfamily.org.uk <james%2Bmythtv at cummingsfamily.org.uk>>

Joan