[mythtv-users] slow mythweb?

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 28 13:51:37 UTC 2008

Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> But if I have a bit of time tonight I could try.

Before starting:

Encoder 1 is local on localhost and is not recording.
Encoder 2 is local on localhost and is not recording.
Encoder 3 is local on localhost and is not recording.
Encoder 4 is local on localhost and is not recording.
Encoder 5 is local on localhost and is not recording.
Encoder 6 is local on localhost and is not recording.
Encoder 7 is local on localhost and is not recording.

I.e.: the 8-hour limit does not really let the scheduler re-schedule
each time!? (but it should, right?)
The upcoming recordings list is also only the individual scheduled
shows, not the shows in between that should be seen by the power search
that does one channel as a whole.
There is enough program listings.

I.o.w.:

Is this a bug?
Or is this a feature as a conequence of my power search whhich was
limited by SQL:
channel.callsign = "NL1" AND program.starttime < DATE_ADD( NOW( ) ,
INTERVAL 8 HOUR )

Udo